- To assist users of the Department of Culture Affairs(the Site) understand the operation of the Site and the application of their personal information, the Department of Culture Affairs has established the Privacy Statement (the Statement) to protect the privacy of users of this Site.
- Within a reasonable scope, the Site welcomes links. In case of citation or reference, please indicate the source of origin.
- To fully respect and ensure personal privacy, all personal information provided for within this Site will be protected under appropriate procedures and techniques.
- Collection of Personal Information: The Site will collect information such as the IP address and browsing activities of a user for its internal analysis. To provide service and contact, personal information shall first be completed before using services including email correspondence, bulletin messaging, provided for under this Site.
- All personal information obtained from the Site, unless otherwise specified or as set forth under relevant laws or regulations, will only be applied within the scope of original intent.
- Cookie is a tool through which the server interacts with user's browser. The Site contains cookies as to provide a more flexible and adequate interface for users. However, users can choose to cancel or restrict such function by altering the preference option of their browsers.
- Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement: To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations. Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately. Users may email Department of Culture Affairs at e-mail: email@example.com for any questions governing the Statement.